Friday, December 09, 2005

Some stuff I thought was funny.

To start us off, here are some bad physics jokes that I made up:

A girl walks into a pub and physicist sitting at the bar puts on his sunglasses. When she asks why he did that, he says, "Because you're so hot that you're emitting light in the visible spectrum!"

A physicist stands in front of his wife and says, "I may be strange to you, but I'm normal to the floor!"

Haha... those are so bad. Anyway, here are some things that my teachers said this year that I thought were pretty funny too:

"If you're a mathematician, you'll work your ass off to get out of doing work." -Brad (Calculus)

"One day there might be quantum turbo cats." -Dimitri (Programming methodology)

"All the people in the village have access to each other's private parts." -Dimitri

"Everything will run as smoothly as greased lightning." -Dimitri




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com