Sunday, February 26, 2006

A couple more sketches for the website

I really wish I had less homework this break, but alas! it was not to be. The week after we get back, I have two assignments and an essay due, as well as two more midterms. It's going to be a rough week. In the meantime, I'm trying to get pictures for the band website done, even though the server is down right now (DAMN YOU, POWERS THAT BE!). I have a couple more sketches here, for your visual pleasure, the first of which I'm working on getting into colour. I've been much slower than I'd like at this, but unfortunately, I get easily distracted and sick of looking at a computer screen. Not to mention that nagging feeling that I really really should be getting to that essay I haven't started yet. So, without further ado, here are my pictures, the former for the contact page, and the latter for the past accomplishments page.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com