Thursday, February 16, 2006

Ilana's Googlisms

Yes, I gave in. Here are the best of Ilana's googlisms:

ilana is an award
I'm given out every year for the "Most poorly dressed" prize.

ilana is the sixth gundam pilot
I'm not sure, but that could have something to do with my awesome piloting abilities.

ilana is straightforward and unashamed to say what needs to be said
Most of the time, anyway.

ilana is committed to term limits and has pledged to serve no more than three terms in congress
That's right, but you'd wish I'd serve more.

ilana is one of the best aunts and the best actress in the world
Oh no! My brother got his girlfriend pregnant!

ilana is a certified reiki practitioner
I also know karate.

ilana is a well
A well of knowledge, maybe.

ilana is considering majors in the field of business
Gasp! Could it be?

ilana is always at the helm for docking
I'm a responsible sailor.

ilana is actually in a bar
And this is where she will remain until further notice.

ilana is a respected national manufacturer of car seat covers and is 100% australian owned
Those are darn good car seat covers, mate.

ilana is frank about her desire to marry a rich man
The richer, the better.

ilana is a princess
At least my mom thinks so.

ilana is number one?
No question about it!

ilana is now trying her hand at an historical novel
I had a little spare time, so I thought I'd whip one up over the weekend.

ilana is a really cool name
I like it.

ilana is 8 and is taking drum lessons
I wouldn't be quite the same person I am today if my parents had let me take drum lessons.

ilana is fluent in finnish
Hei , minun maine on Ilana.

ilana is still alive?
Last time I checked...

ilana is the female phenom in the band
This is most definitely true.

ilana is fit enough to ride her bicycle around a neutron star
Well, maybe just a white dwarf.

ilana is a poet
And she don't know it, but her feet sure show it. They're Longfellows and they smell like the Dickens!

ilana is an orphan and is living at her grandmother's in beer
I live in a giant bucket.

ilana is a kingpin
And I'll get that pesky Spider-Man!

ilana is my tour guide on my ongoing healing journey
And next, we'll visit the pancreas...



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com