Friday, February 03, 2006

Up Yer Kilt!

I thought that this site was pretty funny. Cute even.

In other news, I got some rather interesting span today:

Hello have a good day,

I am not sure where to begin,it is first time I try to use internet to
meet the man but the thing is,that I will work abroad I can choice
USA,Canada or Europe and I would like to meet the man to share free
evenings and be my guide. My friends helped me to send a few letters
to different address and I do hope that I am lucky to meet good and
kind man.you should know that now I live in Russia and my goal is to leave this country because it's difficult being a sexy woman here alone
I will send a few photos if you  reply.
if you don't have  wife nor girlfriend ,maybe we could try to meet?
I am free I have not children and I have not boyfriend here.
I am  25 years old ,please write to me directly
to my mail.  See you soon ,with great hope.

It struck me as strange, especially considering I'm not a man. Attached was a photo of herself.

Edit: This is the picture of her which she sent me.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com