Sunday, March 12, 2006

A little bit of spring in the air

It's been very warm for the last few days, the snow has melted considerably and the river is breaking up. I think spring is in the air, but I have this feeling that we'll have another blizzard before it truly arrives. Speaking of warm weather, my parents took a vacation in Cuba over the spring break and had much fun. My mom wrote a blog entry about it, for whoever's interested.

Tomorrow is the first day of Purim and so I'll be making hamantashen today. Hopefully, I'll be able to have a feast on Tuesday, but I might be too busy. Purim is definitely the most fun of Jewish holidays, and besides Hannukah, it's the only one I'm really interested in celebrating.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com