Monday, May 29, 2006

Happy birthday to me 5 days ago

This is me, my family and Sam at the Japanese restaurant where I celebrated my birthday. Festivities included the chef preparing our meal before us on a heated table, all the while calling everything japanese. "Japanese oil! Japanese chicken! Japanese Pepsi-Cola!" Also, at the end of our meal, the entire staff (that is, our waitress and the chef) came into our booth hitting a loud gong and singing happy birthday while they presented me with a piece of cake in a boat, decorated with a sparkler and lots of little umbrellas. Fun stuff in general. I was surprised to find, when we got home, that some of my fellow Doppelgangers had arrived to share my birthday cake with me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In other news, I got some more piercings, bought some new clothes and ate a lot of pizza today.

For those interested, here are some more pictures from Oliver's birthday party. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com