Sunday, June 04, 2006

Some birthday presents...

See... sometimes I get bored. Actually, it happens quite often. But this time, I decided I might use my time to look up all the birthday presents I got on the internet and list them all. WHEE!

So, from Adam, I got a whole bunch of stuff. The most interesting was a thermostat bulb with mercury in it. He also sent me a little bottle of Kahlua and a little bottle of Absolut Vodka, presumably to make black russians with. He also sent me Mack toffee, Lizzie's big licks lollipops (which I couldn't find a website for), chocolate cake mix and Tabasco sauce to go with it, apparently because Tobasco sauce and chocolate cake go really well together.

Sam got me a binary clock, caffeinated gum and a beer opener ring. Those were fairly awesome gifts. My parents got me an amp, Pocky, incense and beading needles. I got other stuff from other people... Beads from Etienne, some nighties from my grandparents and a whole bunch of stuff from Ardene from Josee. It was a good haul, overall.

I tried a Pocky Quiz:







what flavor pocky are you?


[c] sugardew




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com