Saturday, July 15, 2006

Pirates!

I went to see POTC2 the other day, and even though it wasn't quite as good as the first one, I found it quite enjoyable... And you've gotta love Keira Knightley. She is so hot...

And so, in honour of the movie, I did this quiz. I'm happy to see that I'm almost Captain Jack Sparrow.

You scored as Mary Read. You are very unconventional, you defy the rules as often as you can and like to take as many risks as possible. You will probably end up living happily under a bridge somewhere laughing at all the unsavory deeds you once instigated.

Mary Read

83%

Captain Jack Sparrow

67%

Black Beard

67%

Captain James T. Hook

42%

Sinbad

42%

Will Turner

33%

Morgan Adams

33%

Long John Silvers

33%

Captain Barbosa

25%

Dread Pirate Roberts

0%

What kind of Pirate are you?
created with QuizFarm.com




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com